Polytex Environmental Inks strives to provide an educational and valuable work experience to every employee. Check out our open positions and apply today for a chance to work in a safe and professional work environment!
- Formulations Ink TechnicianFull Time Position
The position offers excellent experience working with highly trained and knowledgeable R&D Staff based in NY. The role provides exposure to inks/coatings formulating skills for diverse printing methodologies, customer service, and product manufacturing issues.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1-2 years working experience with Gravure/Flexography/Rotary Screen Printing OR Coating Methodologies
- Some familiarity with Aqueous Ink/Coating Formulations, Adhesives etc. Working knowledge of additives, resins, pigments, etc. is required.
- Background in General Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Material Science
- Knowledge of Viscometry, pH, Color Computer
- High-Level understanding of various substrates (Coated Paper, PVC, Synthetic Films)
- Occasional travel to customer locations would be required
- Clean, Safe working environment without exposure to toxic chemicals
- Comprehensive Salary + Benefits package
If you are interested in working in a dynamic learning environment and an interest in Gravure/Flexography/Rotary Screen Printing OR Coating Methodologies, please forward resume and/or experience levels to the address below or submit a form.